This is amazing for weight loss. Hot water is on demand for all teas, coffees, and soup mixes. Great for a fast meal or a filling cup of hot coffee or tea.
- Hybrid water boiler and warmer; Energy-saving timer function (6-10 hours)
- 4 keep warm temperature settings (160 Degree F, 175 Degree F, 195 Degree F, 208 Degree F) and vacuum insulated non-electric keep warm
- Dimensions (W x D x H) : 8.8 x 11.1 x 15.8 Inches. Removable magnetic power cord
- Quick temp mode brings water to desired temperature without boiling, Micro computerized temperature control system
- Easy-To-Clean nonstick interior and clear-coated stainless steel body
This is the best water boiler and dispenser I’ve owned. This is really only for people who drink a lot of different teas. Temperature settings for different green, black, white, matcha, teas, etc.
But the main reason why this one is worth the extra price is the “quick temp” setting. This is the one feature that makes the world of difference between this model and this brand vs. all others that don’t have this feature. I used to own Panasonics that didn’t have this feature and will never go back. So what is so special about his one feature? Time. This feature means that the unit will only heat up to the temperature you want and stop. All the models without this feature, especially Panasonics, always go to a complete boil then you have to wait for the temperature to slowly come down to the temperature you want. This can take over an hour depending on what you set the temperature at. However with “quick temp” just put the water in, and in a few minutes, you get the temperature you want. If you are a serious tea drinker and want the different temperature settings, only buy a model with this “quick temp” setting.
The other nice feature is the vacuum layer. This means that you need to use less energy to keep the water at the correct temp. And if you select “vacuum” overnight, the temperature only drops 30-60 degrees while using no electricity. Then in the morning choose your temperature and “quick temp” and it will reach your desired temp in just a few minutes.
If you are a serious tea drinker and want one of these Japanese thermo pots, only buy a model with a “quick temp” setting.